Adoption Fees and Procedures
Do you think you are ready to adopt?
Check out our article to find out if you’ve thought of everything.
Here are the steps to adopt an animal:
To know :
- We are very grateful that you want to adopt from a shelter.
- We contact all the applications we receive.
- We do not maintain a waiting list for future animals.
- We do not make reservations
Dogs and cats
Adoption fees for dogs and cats at Proanima include sterilization, microchip, first deworming, first vaccines and 6 weeks temporary health insurance. Please note that we do not offer medical follow-up after the adoption
Dog adoption fees:
- Puppy 5 months and under: $450+taxes
- Dog over 5 months: $350+taxes
Cat adoption fees:
- Kitten 5 months and under: $200+taxes
- Cat over 5 months old: $140+taxes
Registration fees may apply if you are residents of our partner cities.
Please note that we do not offer medical follow-up after the adoption.
- To meet the urgent need to find homes for our exotic animals, we only ask for a voluntary donation for adoption. This is a temporary measure.