Why become a foster family?
- To play an active volunteer role in fulfilling our mission: to save more animals every year.
- To provide animals with a safe and comfortable environment where they can be socialized and live normally according to their needs until they find a permanent home.
- To free up space in the shelter for animals with special profiles (animals that are older, have health or behavioural problems, etc.)
What are the requirements?
What types of animals need foster families?
How can we become a foster family?
- Read the document describing how responsibilities are shared by Proanima and foster families.
Note that we provide litter and food for as long as the placement lasts.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Following receipt of your form, we will contact you according to your profile and our current needs.