What is the microchip?
Microchipping is a permanent means of identification. The ID number associated with the microchip inserted under the pet’s skin is linked to the owner’s contact information. The number can be detected using a special device. This effective process makes it easier to find your pet in case of loss or runaway. Don’t wait any longer and have your companion microchipped!
How do I microchip my pet?
Information and criteria:
- Fee : $35 + tax
- Conditions d’admissibilité :
- Be resident of our territories.
- Hold a valid licence
- Where : at one of our 2 shelters. Come on site with your pet on the date and time of your appointment.
If you are not a resident of one of these cities, please contact your veterinarian.
Contact us for an appointment : 450-655-2525 /1 833-445-2525 ext. 0
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu : Monday and Thursday, from 1pm to 3pm
- Boucherville : Monday to Friday, from 1pm to 3pm
Or register using the form :