The animal keepers
These people are responsible for providing basic animal care.
In addition to ensuring the cleanliness of animal housing, they must feed the animals.
They should also inform the medical or behavioral team of any abnormal changes.
- Clean animal housing areas (pens, condos, cages) as well as work areas;
- Feed the animals;
- Ensure animal welfare;
- Have a high school diploma
- Have training or knowledge related to animals and canine behavior or animal certificate (an asset)
- Experience in the animal field (an asset)
- Ease with all types of animals (cats, cats, rabbits, rats, etc.)
- Versatility and efficiency in carrying out daily tasks.
- Very good physical condition.
- Good ability to adapt to changes.
- The ability to work in a team
- Reliability, resourcefulness and good customer service
Starting salary: $15.66 / hour
Full-time employees generally work Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Part-time employees generally work Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Does this post interest you?
You can fill in a spontaneous application form.